PAPER TICKETS are limited in number, and bought online and arrive in the post. Directions arrive by email. Wristband granted on arrival.
WOODEN TICKETS are very limited in number and are bought face to face from an outlet for cash, no cards or cheques please. Directions given with Wooden Tickets. Wooden Tickets are slightly cheaper as they avoid third party fees. You also get to keep the Wooden Tickets as a pendant / memento and they make great gifts. Wristband granted on arrival.
DAY TICKETS There will be strictly no day tickets available.
CHILDREN & TEENS All children must be accompanied by an adult. Teens must be accompanied by an adult over 25 to get in. Under 2's go free but do still need you to reserve them a ticket.
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
are given out only with your ticket purchase. The location is about 30 miles West of Norwich and easy to reach. We keep it secret because we don't sell tickets on the gate.
There is no need to book vehicle passes, just buy them on arrival; (the gate only accepts cash):
Campervan (all sizes), or Car & Caravan: £30 (no driving off and on again into campervan field once set up)
All vehicle re-entry will be charged at £5 per vehicle.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT is best by bus. Nearest stop is within 1.5mile
Please share lifts- check the website nearer the time as we will put a link up to a lift-sharing site.
TICKETS ARE ALL VALID FOR THE 4, 5 & 6 AUGUST 2017. See below for Early Arrival.
EARLY ARRIVAL (THURSDAY 3 AUGUST)
Set the camp up Thursday and relax gently into your long weekend. We open the bar and throw a gentle party for Thursday night, there'll be some good bands and lots of happy people. All ticket holders are invited to come on the thursday. There is a charge of £15 per adult payable when you arive at the gate. You will have access to the campsites, car parks and some parts of the event. There will be food, booze and music in a laid back fashion on the Thursday afternoon and evening. The woodland and all it contains will be open from Friday.
GATES ARE OPEN from 10am to 9pm (sharp) on Thursday 3rd to Sunday 6th August 2017. If you arrive outside of these times you may be kept in the holding area.
PLEASE VACATE THE CAMPSITE by midday Monday 7th August 2017
These simple rules will help keep our event beautiful and calm. It's worth pointing out that we have not previously had a problem with breaches of these rules; we all get along fine!
* TICKETS Tickets cannot be re-sold. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. Refunds are not available.
* NO DOGS, NO DOGS & NO DOGS
* NO FIRES stewards will manage large and safe communal fire in the Arenas.
* Nylon tents, children and woodlands = NO FIRES including BBQ's, dug pits, fire wheels.
* To cook your food please bring a gas cooker and use it outside your tent or cook on the Arena fires. We suggest that the cheaper type of gas cartridge cooker that does not automatically reseal itself on removal of canister is best avoided. The better ones which reseal are fine.
* NO GLASS. All glass seen must be confiscated.
* PLEASE PARK WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO
If you are unsure just ask a steward. If you obstruct the safe running of the event your vehicle will be moved as a matter of urgency and without warning. The event needs you to understand that you would be liable for any damage, as you would be in breach of the conditions of the event. The safe running of the event must come first.
* Anybody who it is considered to have parked outside the site could be refused entry. Don't park nearby and walk in, it upsets the locals, the event, police and council, and makes for an easy target for thieves.
* We have the right to search anybody as a condition of attendance to our event. Anybody refusing a search will be evicted from site. There is a no return policy on those refusing searches.
* We have the right to confiscate alcohol above personal quota of 8 cans.
* Anyone found selling alcohol can expect to be evicted from site.
* Any parent of a minor whose child is suspected of consumption of alcohol is liable for eviction. Any adult or minor suspected of committing or planning to commit an act of crime or anti-social behaviour will be evicted along with potentially their entire party.
* We have the right to confiscate PAs, generators, glass and other banned articles. All illegal substances and articles are banned from site.
* The organisers reserve the right to change the bill without prior notification.
* Persons and vehicles suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities on site will be searched and subject to eviction
* All pitches must be paid in full prior to the event. Late payment surcharges apply. There are no refunds after failure to attend.
* Lost wristbands cannot be replaced. Anybody found without a wristband is liable to be evicted.
* Anybody found to be wearing a wristband that has been tampered with will be immediately evicted by security staff.
* The organisers reserve the right to evict anybody they feel is in contravention of site rules, licensing conditions or the event eviction policy.
So that's the rules. We have never had problems, and we've never yet had to make use of most of these rules. We need to be legally entitled to respond fully and correctly to any situation, so the above rules apply to everybody at the Event. There is nothing in these rules to stop you having a great weekend. Now come and have a fun weekend like we do every year!