Carer Tickets information
We may offer a free ticket to the carer of an adult (18+) who is in receipt of Higher Rate DLA (either type) or Enhanced Rate PIP (either type).
The site includes woodlands and fields. Much of the site is flat and easily accessible in good weather. In muddy weather it is possible wheelchair or scooter users will have some difficulty, especially in the woods. Please be aware that this is an open air event in a grassy field. At night light levels across the site are often fairly low in order to maintain the fairytale beauty of the event. There is some seating and a number of accessible toilets.
We have a limited amount of space availavle for the ACA, so please apply early. To apply for this offer;
- NB the Free Carer Ticket is issued in addition to your Paper Ticket purchase only.
- The applicant must be in receipt of higher rate DLA or PIP and aged 18 or above.
- Application before the deadline of 21st June or before all places in the ACA are taken.
- Email the applicant's name and date of birth, brief summary of needs and a copy (photo / scan) of proof / letter showing eligability to this offer to info "at" harlequinfayre.co.uk.
- Vehicle passes and are bought on arrival – see website for prices
- Free carer tickets are not allocated to parent/guardians of children under the age of 18, as all children under 18 attending our Event must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- If we are able to confirm your place, we will reply including a clickable link that will enable you to add a Carer's Ticket to your exisiting ticket order.
Accessible Camping Area (ACA)
Many of our visitors with disabilities prefer to camp in the public areas. However, there is an Accessible camping area (ACA) intended for those for who may find it difficult to camp in the main areas. The ACA is flat with vehicle access via hard standing and has accessible toilets. We can accommodate a limited number of tents, camper vans and caravans in the ACA, but please note we can only accept vehicles up to a maximum of 6m in length as spaces are limited. Any vehicle larger than this will have to be parked in the public Live-in Vehicle Field which is approximately 150m further from the main arenas. Unlike the rest of the public areas, we allow you to bring your car to the campsite to unload your gear but ask that where possible it is placed in the public car parks for the duration of the event. Groups in the ACA are limited to 4 people. If you would like to camp in a larger group you are welcome to camp in the public camping areas and then come to the ACA to use the facilities.
Please note that we are a small scale green event and provision of electricity includes limitations. If you might need to power or charge equipment please make sure to include mention of it in your application. All electrical equipment should in good order. You will need to bring at least a 10m extension lead suitable to plug into a 16a (blue) socket.
Crew, Traders and Artists
The above information is written with visitors in mind, but also applies to all members of the Harlequin Fayre crew, traders and any artists performing at the Fayre. If you are a member of one of these groups and feel you need to camp in the ACA or use any of our facilities then please get in touch.